Looking for a foothold in London? Become an LBIC Virtual Client and benefit from a visible presence in the capital at minimal risk to your business.
We offer a Virtual Client package for companies looking to establish a foothold in the capital, without setting up an office or employing staff on the ground. Virtual Clients benefit from an address that fits the needs of the business and access to a community of life sciences professionals.
Companies joining LBIC benefit from 12 months' complimentary gold membership of One Nucleus, the membership organisation for life science and healthcare companies. Members benefit from a range of networking and training opportunities and can take advantage of a group purchasing scheme.
How much does it cost?
For an introductory rate of £600+VAT for the first six months (£150+VAT monthly thereafter), virtual clients benefit from:
- A central London address
- A dedicated telephone line which can be
1) Answered in your company name and redirected to a number of choice, or
2) Automatically re-routed to a number of choice
- Post collection and re-direction service*
- Reception services at standard client rates
- 24 hour access to the Centre, with security access cards (£20 per card)
- Visible profile through our marketing and communications
- Access to meeting rooms, catering and video-conferencing facilities*
- On-site paper archive storage facility*
- Networking via the London bioscience community
- Advice and guidance on business development
- Opportunities to attend seminars and events
- Access to RVC services and expertise at special client rate
- Close to British Library facilities, including Business IP Centre
* Charged at an additional rate. All charges are subject to VAT where applicable.