The London Advantage
"Consistently voted Europe’s best city for business, London is the key destination for the world’s most dynamic and forward looking companies”
The advantage of being in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities is one that few other incubators can boast. To be within a cab’s ride of global pharmaceutical companies, leading research institutes and venture capital houses provides a huge competitive advantage for our clients.
The facts speak for themselves:
- A Stock Exchange which turns over an average of £5 billion per day
- More investment funds than the other top 10 European cities combined
- 98 hospitals and NHS Trusts
- Location of headquarters for numerous Research Councils and BioRegulatory bodies
- Valuable R&D tax incentives and financial assistance to SMEs
- Access to a high quality labour force from London’s research universities
Being in central London brings many practical benefits: we are within easy walking distance of Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston stations and within an hour's train journey of other life science clusters in Cambridge and Oxford. With the Eurostar terminus at St Pancras International, mainland Europe is just under two hours away: ideal for companies seeking to establish new markets.
LBIC is based just north of the City in Camden, a vibrant district, moments away from an extensive variety of shops, leisure and night-life and stylish Regent's Park and Primrose Hill.
Our management team can advise on the various networks operating in London whilst organisations such as London & Partners (previously Think London) can assist with the practical aspects of relocating to the Capital.