Facilities and services
Our five-storey, state-of-the-art building is designed to support innovation in biomedical research and science.
The unique combination of a historic building refurbished to the highest standard and incorporating elements of contemporary 21st Century design makes LBIC stand out from the crowd.
The centre has access to 2,500 sqm of space, large enough to enable you to develop and grow your business, but small enough to cultivate the sharing of ideas and best practice in a relaxed and informal environment.
Access to the stunning Wi-Fi enabled RVC Lightwell Café
Sterilisation suite with dedicated technician
LBIC Meeting Rooms
A range of services for companies of any size
- Professional front door and full reception service to impress and give confidence to investor shareholders
- Flexible terms
- 24 hour access, security desk and card readers
- Access to LBIC meeting rooms plus Royal Veterinary College (RVC) lecture theatres and seminar rooms
- Access to RVC equipment, services and expertise
- On-site Bio-Analysis Centre
- Secretarial and administrative support where required
- Internet connection so clients can securely host their own websites
- Advice from the experienced LBIC management team including guidance on Health and Safety regulations
- Mentoring and introductions to the various professional and networking organisations across London
- Invitations to industry and RVC events to keep clients up to speed with developments in bioscience and related areas
For non-resident companies, LBIC also offers virtual client packages and access to meeting room or conference facilities for hosting specific events.