Manor Resources and RiverHee Consulting
Manor Resources provide HR advice and support to a range of emerging businesses in the IT, internet and biotech sectors and also to a wide range of small/medium sized enterprises and charities.
Peter Jones is founder and managing partner and has a background in senior HR roles in the private and public sectors. He has a small group of trusted associates who can bring their own specialist skills to clients if needed.
How we can help
We provide a range of HR-related services for UK clients and companies coming from Europe, the US and Asia seeking to set up new subsidiary in the UK and in Europe. These include:
- The UK Employment Environment: Advice on the issues to consider when employing staff in the UK in terms of the labour law environment, what good employers provide and offer to their new staff and the comparative market in their business sector.
- Employment Contracts: Drafting the right kinds of contracts and advising on what must be covered to meet UK labour law requirements and what is good practice in employment terms.
- Pay & Benefits: Advising on competitive practice in terms of pay, bonuses and benefits to attract and retain the right kind of people to support the business’s growth.
- HR Policies: Preparing on the right kind of HR policies to have in place at an early stage so as to attract people who want to see that their prospective employer has considered and is offering appropriate and best practice. These will cover issues from performance management to equality and diversity to grievance and disciplinary procedures to absence management.
- Performance Management & Improvement: Helping businesses to develop performance management and improvement processes to put in place performance objectives, review processes on a regular basis and annually and decide what performance pay systems they want to introduce.
- Recruitment Approaches: Advising on the best recruitment sources from internet sites to specialist agencies.
- Dealing with People Management Issues: Helping from selecting to coaching managers on grievances, disciplinary issues through to terminations and redundancies.
Our offer to LBIC clients
Manor Resources can provide support by telephone, email and face to face. We will provide an initial briefing and advice for free. We can then agree working arrangement based on monthly retainer or on a time-basis from hourly to half-day to full-day, depending on the nature of the support required
Creating exceptional managers and teams
RiverRhee Consulting is committed to helping scientific and business support managers and their teams in the Life Sciences make the most of their time and expertise. Our goal is to help clients achieve greater productivity, quality and satisfaction in their work.
Who we are
We have been supporting teams in the Life Sciences as RiverRhee since 2009, and in Pharma since the early 1980s.
We have a track record of developing managers and leaders and of improving team performance, through training, coaching and facilitation. We have worked with multi-culutral local and global teams and have designed and led global business change programmes.
We are qualified in Lean and Six Sigma, Information/ Knowledge Management, Project Management, Change Management, Myers Briggs (MBTI), Belbin team roles and NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP).
What we do
We offer in-house and off-site training, coaching, team workshops, and where appropriate, hands-on project or change management and facilitation to help you:
- Build and develop your team
- Enhance your management skills
- Deliver consistent quality to your customers
- Simplify and streamline your processes
- Make the most of your internal information, knowledge and expertise
- Ensure that your business changes succeed
Our Offer to LBIC Clients
A free initial 1-hour face-to-face meeting or telephone consultation
A discounted hourly or daily rate of 20% for all LBIC clients