“Consistently voted Europe’s best city for business, London is the key destination for the world’s most dynamic and forward looking companies”
The advantage of being in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities is one few other incubators can boast. To be within a cab’s ride of the headquarters of some of the global pharmaceutical companies, leading research institutes and venture capital houses provides a huge competitive advantage for our clients.
The facts speak for themselves:
- A Stock Exchange which turns over an average of $637 billion per day
- More investment funds than the other top 10 European cities combined
- 98 hospitals and NHS Trusts
- Location of headquarters for numerous Research Councils and BioRegulatory bodies
- Valuable R&D tax incentives and financial assistance to SMEs
- Access to a high quality labour force from London’s research universities
Our clients tell us that being in central London brings other practical benefits: We are within easy walking distance of St Pancras International and Euston stations and within an hour's train ride of other life science clusters in Cambridge and Oxford. Our proximity to mainline stations and London airports makes travel within and outside the UK easy.
With the Eurostar terminus at St Pancras International, mainland Europe is just under two hours away: ideal for companies seeking to establish new markets for products and services.
LBIC is based just north of the City in Camden, a vibrant district, moments away from an extensive variety of shops, leisure and night-life and stylish Regents Park and Primrose Hill.
The Centre’s management team can advise on the various networks operating within London and organisations such as Think London can assist with the practical aspects of re-locating to the Capital.